The Vitamin C 23 Serum
Fighting against Skin Aging!
Clinical Results in 4 weeks
- 16.26% improvement of pigmentation (visible melasma and blemishes)
- 32.89% improvement of triple-complexion skin tone (red skin tone)
- 32.36% effect of brightening (skin radiance)
- 16.36% improvement of elasticity (internal elasticity)
- 38.65% improvement of pore (volume)
- 27.18% improvement of pore (count)
- 4.18% improvement of skin age
*Based on clinical trials of 20 subjects.
*Dermacosmetic Skin Science Laboratory Co., Ltd.
• 23% Vitamin C :
Fades acne scars and brightens complexion by blocking the synthesis of melanin caused by UV exposure
• Tocotrienol :
Super vitamin E, boasts up to 50 times greater antioxidizing effect than tocopherol
• Sodium Hyaluronate :
Strong moisture retention properties to maintain hydration
• Allantoin :
Soothes and relieves irritation
HOW TO USE
After cleansing, during the serum phase, shake the bottle lightly once or twice from side to side and apply a few drops to the skin. Use fingertips to gently massage and absorb the serum, starting from the inside of the face working towards the edges.
For the first use, attach the enclosed dropper in the product package.
* Recommended to use within 2 months of opening due to active ingredient protection.
* Highly concentrated serum should only be used in the evening? NO! This serum can be used in the morning and/or afternoon.
* If applied in the morning, be sure to use with a SPF of 30 or higher.