Moona.store will reopen for Contactless Pickup from 22 September under Auckland Alert Level 3.
How to Order:
Visit our website: www.moona.store to make an order. Select ‘Pick Up’ for delivery method at checkout (Free of Charge).
What to Expect:
Once you have made an order please wait for an email to confirm your order is ready for pickup. You will be asked to provide your NAME and ORDER NO., then our staff will leave your order on the table at the door for your to collect. As per government recommendation, we kindly ask you to wear a mask when showing up for pickup and keep 2 metres distance from others. Unfortunately in-store browsing will not be allowed.
Our Safety Measures:
- Physical distancing requirements will be met
- Shop will be regularly cleaned and disinfected
- Staff will be asked to wear a mask
- Staff will be asked to stay home if unwell
- Hand sanitizers will be provided at the door
- All customers will be asked to scan QR code for record keeping and contact tracing
If you have any questions please DM us on Instagram or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.