Burgundy Mood Set
A collaboration with Hyojin Choi from Mnet TV show Street Woman Fighter, this special edition set consists of a matte lip tint and a limited edition glossy nail polish. The Blur Fudge Tint is easy to blend, smudge-free and doesn’t sink into lip lines. The Mood Pebble Nail Polish maintains a glossy appearance even without a top coat. Apply several layers of polish for a deeper shade. Seal it with a top coat to make it last longer, and allow nails to dry completely.
Mood Pebble Nail #13 Flow Burgundy
- Glossy nail polish collection comes with limited option of gorgeous burgundy color.
- Maintains glossy appearance even after it dries off, and keeps its shine without applying a glossy top coat.
- Only takes 3 minutes to fully dry.
- Keeps the clarity and transparency after several layers of application.
Blur Fudge Tint #08 Currant Jam
- A soft, easy-to-blend lip tint that features currant berry red color with long-lasting matte gradient finish.
- Stays on your lips without smudging or transferring to the mask.
- The spatula applicator helps to smoothly apply a thin coat that doesn't get cakey or settles into lip lines.
- Contains wax to apply smoothly even on dry lips.
How to Use:
Mood Pebble Nail
1. Remove oil and other impurities with alcohol pads or nail polish remover.
2. Apply a moderate amount of product onto the nails and wait until it fully dries.
3. Apply several layers to create a darker shade, apply a thin layer of top coat and let it dry.
Blur Fudge Tint
Apply directly on the lips with the applicator.